Earn Like The Top 3% Do! BECOME a Leader! STOP Struggling ... and Follow what WORKS!

If you're like me, you started a home based business to make some extra money; or, perhaps to start a whole new career, AND, you've STRUGGLED! "This is NOT what I thought it would be" is possibly what you're thinking.

Too many things to learn all at once; too many people telling you what to do!! Well, YOUR TIME has come! No more struggles, no more uncertainties - just LEADS and people SIGNING UP! Doesn't that sound amazing?

Follow me, and you'll never turn back! Welcome to your new life!!

BONUS: FREE Virtual Business Card to get you jump started on the Internet. This is one of the most powerful branding strategies you can use to grow your team. Build connections rapidly, ping all your sites with one click, and get front page google with live, fresh feeds. Get your FREE virtual business card today (below). It's the fastest way to the top.
Name
Email

Your **FREE GIFT**

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Hawk and the Crow

I encountered something that I thought was quite remarkable on a drive the other day, and just had to share! As usual, I try and reflect on what I see, and somehow make it relevant to my life, and this was very relevant for me, so I hope it will be for you as well!

Driving along the freeway I saw a bird frantically dive-bombing towards something on the ground. It looked very comical at first, fluttering and flapping around in the air. As I got closer, I realized the object of this crow's, the one doing the flapping, anger or frustration was a rather large hawk. This hawk was NOT about to move or be bullied anywhere! She was calmly and firmly planted on the ground, hovering over what I can only imagine was its prey! Clearly, the prey was the object of the crow's desire as well, but that dang hawk ... like an iron clad gate!

This got me to thinking about my life ... am I the crow frantically flapping and dive-bombing my way through life trying to grasp at, and maybe even steal, what I need and want, only to end up with blades of grass (aka nothing) as my reward?

Or am I the strong and noble hawk, proud and firm in her beliefs and the knowledge of what she needs, and going after it with charisma, ability and grace?

I believe that I AM that hawk! Not the mean cranky kind, but the kind and generous kind ... I am a Lorri hawk!


As usual, I've put some humour into my story, because that's just what I do ... I love to laugh!

The end result though, is that I AM that proud strong and noble hawk! Although that particular bird did not want to share in the treasure she had found, this is where I differ. I am here to HELP and SHARE the treasures I have found!

Allow me to help you stop dive-bombing at the random opportunities of social marketing, and focus on the JUICY, fulfilling prey ... the ones that help the most people, including yourself! Stop being that flighty crow and learn to soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment